P.O. Box 1110
Clinton, AR 72031

501-253-0487

On Monday, March 29, 2021, 3:25:51 PM CDT, AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

Virtual OzarkCon is scheduled for April 10th.  You are too early.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Registrar

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kelly E
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2021 7:44 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Ozarkcon login nobody there

My link to the Ozarkcon event doesn't seem to work. I'm the only participant. Anyone out there monitoring the event who can help?

I've done 1000's of zoom conferences and been a user and tech support for major conferences for a decade. But not seeing things connect here. Have tried manual login and link login with same results.

Thanks in advance...
72,
Kelly K4UPG  4SQRP #117