From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of bigusmith via groups.io
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 3:18 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Ozarkcon login nobody there

Thanks again, David.

I went to the OzarkCom site and found that I am registered as #142.  I then went back through my checkbook to see if I paid.  I looked for checks to OzarkCon or 4SQRP and all I found were checks to 4SQRP for a 30 meter Cricket and a crystal spotter for my Bayou Jumper.

I have sent a number of Postal Money Orders in the past 2 months, so I may have paid the fee that way or via PayPal.

EuGene

Monday, March 29, 2021, 4:32:35 PM CDT, davemrtn <davemrtn@...> wrote:

EuGene,

If you go to the OzarkCon web page, there is a place you can click for a listing of the "Attendees".

Take a look there, and if you registered, you will be in the list.

And you can see everybody else that has registered to participate.

Wherever I go, there He is.

On 3/29/2021 4:05 PM, bigusmith via groups.io wrote:

Ron,

I'm new to 4SQRP and this would be my first OzarkCon, so I don't know who to contact with questions.

Anyhoo, I think I registered back around the first of the month...at least I had intended to register.  Inasmuch as my memory has become a forgetory, could you check to see if I registered.

Also, best I recall there was some cost to register, so if I didn't register I need to do so and to submit the registration fee.  Thus if I am not registered  what is the link to register and what is the amount and address to submit the fee.

EuGene Smith, KA5NLY

P.O. Box 1110

Clinton, AR 72031

501-253-0487

On Monday, March 29, 2021, 3:25:51 PM CDT, AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

Virtual OzarkCon is scheduled for April 10th.  You are too early.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Registrar