Re: Ozarkcon login nobody there

AG1P Ron

GM EuGene

There is no charge for this year’s Virtual OzarkCon. We are covering all expenses through funds obtained from kit sales.

72 - Ron - AG1P

OzarkCon Volunteer Registrar

4SQRP Secretary/Treasurer

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of bigusmith via groups.io
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 3:18 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Ozarkcon login nobody there

Thanks again, David.

I went to the OzarkCom site and found that I am registered as #142.  I then went back through my checkbook to see if I paid.  I looked for checks to OzarkCon or 4SQRP and all I found were checks to 4SQRP for a 30 meter Cricket and a crystal spotter for my Bayou Jumper.

I have sent a number of Postal Money Orders in the past 2 months, so I may have paid the fee that way or via PayPal.

EuGene

Monday, March 29, 2021, 4:32:35 PM CDT, davemrtn <davemrtn@...> wrote:

EuGene,

If you go to the OzarkCon web page, there is a place you can click for a listing of the "Attendees".

Take a look there, and if you registered, you will be in the list.

And you can see everybody else that has registered to participate.

David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar. -----------------------------------------
Wherever I go, there He is.

On 3/29/2021 4:05 PM, bigusmith via groups.io wrote:

Ron,

I'm new to 4SQRP and this would be my first OzarkCon, so I don't know who to contact with questions.

Anyhoo, I think I registered back around the first of the month...at least I had intended to register.  Inasmuch as my memory has become a forgetory, could you check to see if I registered.

Also, best I recall there was some cost to register, so if I didn't register I need to do so and to submit the registration fee.  Thus if I am not registered  what is the link to register and what is the amount and address to submit the fee.

EuGene Smith, KA5NLY

P.O. Box 1110

Clinton, AR 72031

501-253-0487

On Monday, March 29, 2021, 3:25:51 PM CDT, AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

Virtual OzarkCon is scheduled for April 10th.  You are too early.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Registrar

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kelly E
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2021 7:44 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Ozarkcon login nobody there

My link to the Ozarkcon event doesn't seem to work. I'm the only participant. Anyone out there monitoring the event who can help?

I've done 1000's of zoom conferences and been a user and tech support for major conferences for a decade. But not seeing things connect here. Have tried manual login and link login with same results.

Thanks in advance...
Kelly K4UPG  4SQRP #117

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.