Re: K0N Special Event Station on 3.564

W0MQY

Okay Thanks.  Will get a card out to him today.  It’s usually hard for me to hear you on 80 meters but tonight for some reason I could hear you quite strong.  Tnx agn for K0N contact.  Looking forward to Saturday.
72 Joe

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 9:00 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Hello Joe
Thanks for the compliment.
Good to Cu on 80 meters.
THe QSL address is posted on QRZ un K0N.
They go to Bert N0YJ. He is serving as station master.
thanks again

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 8:55 PM W0MQY <womquee@...> wrote:
Hello Johnny,
Boy you have a booming signal here in P-burg now..  You are now S9 + 10.
Condx must be good tonight as I have never copied you that strong
before..   Tnx for the contact.  Do we mail the qsl to you?
72  Joe W0MQY

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 8:12 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Ge group
I am QRV at 3.564 with K0N Special Event station for Ozarkcon Week.
Please drop by and say hello.

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

--
Joe Porter, PhD