Re: KON SPECIAL EVENT STATION FOR OZARKCON 40 METERS

Johnny AC0BQ

Ur Welcome Roger
Your Cw is fine copy .
Thanks for working me on K0N
72
Johnny

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 7:02 PM Roger-N0RSR <Roger.Rugg@...> wrote:
Thanks for picking me up.
Glad the band seems to be improving enough to get a reliable QSO between here and there most nights.

Always a pleasure to work a special event station, especially with the newly learned CW skills. 😁

-Roger
N0RSR

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021, 3:59 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
GE Group
I am the K0N Station operator from 23:00 to 01:00 Z this evening.
I will be calling and listening from 7.121 to 7.122 just in case you want to fire up you Bayou Jumpers?
 K0N is the Special Event call sign that has been used during Ozarkcon for years.

Drop by and say hello if you have time.

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..