thanks
Bert
N0YJ

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 8:51 AM Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:
Bert,
  You were at ESP levels or below on 40 meters here but I copied the stations calling you. Much better, with plenty of static crashes, on 80 meters!
  Are there K0N QSL cards available?

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

From: Robert
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2021 10:52 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io ; DigitalFM@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] TONIGHT'S NETS

40 METERS
N4ELM DAVE, LA
W2SH CHARLES, NJ
WA3GIR?CAN'T FIND ON QRZ I MUST HAVE GOTTEN YOUR CALL WRONG
N3III RICH, MD RUNNING 1 WATT

80 METERS
WA9PWP PAUL, WI
W2SH CHARLES, NJ
N4ELM DAVE, LA (MARGINAL CONTACT BUT HE MADE IT)
K9ZTV KENT, MO
NK80 CHARLES, OPERATING HIS HOME QTH STATION REMOTELY FROM AL

DELTA MIKE ROMEO NET
N0RSR ROGER, AZ
WG5F ED, OK
KC0PP KEITH, MO