Re: TONIGHT'S NETS

n4mj

Not a single CW signal heard on last night's 40m net...zilch, nada. SSB from somewhere was prevalent. Called but no response.  At 0130Z the static crashes were terrible, thunder and lightning.  Obviously, no check-in to either net.

73 and hope to C'Ya next Wednesday evening
n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Thursday, April 8, 2021, 10:19:12 AM CDT, Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:

thanks for letting me know I will get joe into the K0N log
bert

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 9:57 AM <w2sh@...> wrote:
Re. "WA3GIR?Can't find on QRX". That's because it was Joe, WA4GIR, in NC.

Thanks for pulling my sigs out.  It looks as if N4ELM and I were your only two-band QNIs, and my NJ QTH made me the furthest "DX".

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH