TONIGHT'S NETS
From: Robert
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 20:52:20 PDT

40 METERS
N4ELM DAVE, LA
W2SH CHARLES, NJ
WA3GIR?CAN'T FIND ON QRZ I MUST HAVE GOTTEN YOUR CALL WRONG
N3III RICH, MD RUNNING 1 WATT

80 METERS
WA9PWP PAUL, WI
W2SH CHARLES, NJ
N4ELM DAVE, LA (MARGINAL CONTACT BUT HE MADE IT)
K9ZTV KENT, MO
NK80 CHARLES, OPERATING HIS HOME QTH STATION REMOTELY FROM AL

DELTA MIKE ROMEO NET
N0RSR ROGER, AZ
WG5F ED, OK
KC0PP KEITH, MO
WA9BNZ BILL, IL
N0MII JEFF, MO
AC0BQ JOHNNY, KS
NK8O CHARLES, AL
N0EVH, JOHN, MO
N0TGR DICK, KS
KE0VMX SHARON, KS
N4ELM DAVE, LA
K0BOG CHUCK, KS

THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED

BERT
K0N/N0YJ
View/Reply Online | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute Topic | Top ^ | New Topic