Re: OzarkCon 2021

davemrtn

And let's not forget the vendor tables.  I always enjoy buying goodies from those tables.

-------- Original message --------
From: Joe KU5M <KU5M@...>
Date: 4/10/21 5:23 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] OzarkCon 2021

I agree with you in all respects but one.

I truly missed the fellowship of fellow attendees while queuing for meals or break necessities, sharing meals, and rubbing shoulders to examine the keys and projects.

Thanks to those who put forth all the efforts to make OzarkCon 2021 this great success for all of us observers. Superior production, folks.

Hope to be there with all who can next year.

Joe �� KU5M