Re: OzarkCon 2021

wynger99@yahoo.com

Thanks to all the people that made this happen

I agree that the lap top can work in any room,  I simply

walked into the living room with a BIG  screen TV plugged in the

 cables and watched all the presentations from the recliner  !  The size of the picture

made it seem like the presenters were in the room with me.   I watched them all

THANKS  a bunch  72's  Dale WN0WWY

On Saturday, April 10, 2021, 10:05:24 PM CDT, Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:

On 4/10/2021 15:35, davemrtn wrote:

> Besides all that, the refrigerator and restroom were only steps away ! !

And there was lots of neat stuff at the vendors' tables, was totally
free and I didn't even have to move it.  Of course it all looked like
the exact same stuff I already have.  Plus my wife didn't get mad about
me buying a new radio.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS