Re: Ozarkcon prizes

Tim N9PUZ

All,

Everyone who attended, whether they one a prize or not, should consider that it takes a huge amount of effort and expense to put on either the in-person Ozarkcon or the virtual one like this year's edition. Please support 4SQRP by purchasing a kit even if you just want to donate it as a prize for Ozarkcon 2022! Remember, all those nice prizes take actual 4SQRP cash to ship to the winners!

Tim N9PUZ

On 4/11/2021 9:46 AM, AG4CC wrote:
Wow, I am the grand prize winner of the IC-705! And never won anything before.

Is there something I have to do to get it sent to me?

Thanks to all the excellent presenters and all who worked behind the scenes.

73,
Karen AG4CC