Re: Ozarkcon prizes

Walter - K5EST

One of the base beliefs of 4SQRP has always been "No Rules - No Dues" and as a byline we make our own money to advance QRP fun!

Ozarkcon,  is an excellent event that has  many many members helping with event  plus radio equipment designs, testing, components acquisition, kitting/shipping, and support when something doesn't go right. Nope, we aren't perfect but making QRP kit building fun seems to be working.

Congratulations to the winners and Ocon attendees and staff for still being the best of the best!

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est
4SQRP -> Enlighten, Entertain, and Educate

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021, 10:28 Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Gm Karen, Randy
Congrats!
Ed Meyer is the prize chairman and will be contacting you soon to verify shipping info.

He has over a 100 prizes to ship
So it may take a few days.

Thanks for attending.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 10:23 AM Randall Wood <randallnwood@...> wrote:
Congrats Karen!

I won the Begali and never win anything either. So I am going to echo your question. Is there anything you guys need me to do for that?

The event was great! Thank you to all the speakers and people who made the event happen.

-Randy KE8JWB

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com