Ozarkcon -Thank You

Jg

Thank you to the volunteers of 4SQRP for a great virtual conference, as already stated by many others.

Being on the west coast with a marginal antenna I don’t get to participate much. Haven’t had a successful net check-in yet. Gary, KF7WNS, in Oregon is normally my only SSS contact. So it was nice to ‘be at’ Ozarkcon for bit of participation.

Thank you especially to 4SQRP and the St. Luis QRP Society for the 4S Antenna Tuner/Coupler I was lucky enough to win! What a surprise to see my call on the list. Perhaps it wasn’t luck. I believe that’s the highest prize/Attendee ratio I’ve ever seen. 1/1? Lots of generous supporters! Thank you to all.

John K6WS