Re: Prizes from OZARKCON 2021

david edmonds

Thanks Woody WD9F, and the folks at OZARKCON 2021 for the Low pass filter.
Dave K4DME 73

On Apr 11, 2021, at 2:19 PM, Marty Lifgren via groups.io <mlifgr@...> wrote:

Thank you for the prize.

73,

KA2R

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 2:06 PM, Ed Meyer, WG5F
<wg5f@...> wrote:
Well, now that Virtual Oazrkcon is all over, the work is just starting for your prize chairs (Karen & Ed)
With help from various donors, 4SQRP kitters, and others, we'll begin shipping prizes Monday 4/12/21 to the address on your OzarkCon registration.
I'll contact winners that have gift certificates, via email, to see if they would be able to accept those prizes via an email attachment.
If for some reason you want to re-gift your prize, to be used at the 2022 OzarkCon event, contact me quickly please.
If you haven't checked yet to see you're a winner, look on line at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NW-Obyt-mJl-xzmi8QUWIqFZSC6Ukuvu5OuZTP97LPs/edit#gid=0
or go to the OzarkCon web page, PRIZES tab, and click the big green WINNERS! button.  It takes you to the same google spreadsheet.
Congratulations to the winners!
I'm just sorry I'd didn't get to shake your hand and wish you well in person this year.
I'm looking forward to Branson in 2022.
72,
-Ed WG5F, and Karen W5KKM-
Ozarkcon Prize Chairs