Re: OzarkCon 2021

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

Caution . . .

In a casual conversation with one of my town's most prominent and charitable Catholic families, I asked if they had attended Easter services at their church last week, now that things had opened up.  They replied, "No we didn't.  It's been so nice to lay in bed in our pajamas, eat donuts and drink coffee while watching mass on Zoom this past year, that we're thinking we'll just continue doing so in the future."

73,

Kent  K9ZTV

On 4/11/2021 11:47 AM, someone wrote:
It was much easier for an out of region stranger to mingle in chat text and a maybe a couple vocalizations during break discussion, than it was attending 3 or 4 live events when they were here.