Re: soup 'er uper kit

Bruce Kirkpatrick

Thanks-will do.
I will try with another rig until I get the BJ done.
I am a former Kansan.  Raised in Topeka, Worked in Wichita.  Emigrated to Colorado.
73
Bruce

On Apr 15, 2021, at 9:21 AM, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Gm Bruce
If you send your call followed by QRS, I will do my best to match your speed.
We would love to have you check in with your fresh Bayou Jumper.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 10:05 AM Bruce Kirkpatrick via groups.io <bkirkpatrick5=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am getting my Bayou Jumper done also, and will want one.
I can hear the net but it is a bit fast for me.  Once assembled, I will try to call in a big slower.
73
Bruce
KEØVR

On Apr 14, 2021, at 7:07 PM, Bob Parr <parr@...> wrote:

I hope you all ordered big.  Sounds like a lot of interest.  Lol
I'll be getting one.

Bob

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com