FDIM Updates

nm0s_qrp

Many, many things have happened in the past few weeks as FDIM planning wraps up.  With five weeks to go before the May 22 date, it's time for an update!
First of all, we have had very generous donations of door prizes, which will be announced during the break times between presentations.  We also have a GRAND PRIZE that will be drawn at the end of the presentations, an ICOM IC-705!

Prizes have been donated by Etherkits, FiveDash, NM0S Electronics, Breadboard Radio, 4 State QRP,  HF Signals, 3rd Planet Solar, MFJ, ARRL, and ICOM.  Thanks to all who who have come forward with donations!  Any other businesses or individuals who wish to donate a door prize, please contact me!

We are very gratified to see the number of registrations that have come on already.  We are on track to matching the number of registrations that we would expect on a normal year!  We will close registrations at midnight, CDT on May 15.  The web link to the FDIM presentation will be sent out shortly afterward, along with a .pdf of the Proceedings. Go to http://qrparci.org/fdim to register!

At 7:00 PM CDT, after the speakers' forum, the evening informal Q&A will open.  Here, speakers, vendors, and clubs will have an opportunity to speak briefly, and answer questions.  This event will run as long as we have folks wanting to talk!  I'm going to invite all of our QRP clubs and vendors to make sure they have a representative signed in to participate

I look forward to seeing you all at our FDIM event!

73 Dave Cripe NM0S
President, QRPARCI