4SQRP Prize Received

KW4JS

I just wanted to drop a note to confirm the receipt of the 80 meter low pass filter kit.  This is the first hamfest prize I have received in my ham career out of the many hamest I have attended in person or virtually.

I also wish to take a moment to thank the folks who organized, sponsored and conducted the OzarkCon Virtual Hamfest.  I finally got to put faces with call signs I have worked or interacted with while attending via Zoom.  I enjoyed the presentations through the event.  The only regret was not making contact with the K0N during the event.  Once again thanks and job well done to all!
72,
John, KW4JS