Re: 4SQRP Prize Received

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

Congratulations John! That sure beats the one and only prize I ever won at a hamfest! I attended the Catawba Valley Hamfest in Morganton, (Burke County), NC several years ago and they have a net on 10 meters and 40 meters SSB called The Grit Net , check out their website and in particular The Grit Poem written by William Faulkner, KS4AA. Well, the prize awarded by them was a one-year supply of grits and that's what I won in one of the drawings! LOL!

Very 72/73 de Cliff KU4GW
Proud Member of the ARRL A-1 Operator Club (*Elected to Full Membership April 11, 2012
4SQRP # 536
SKCC # 652C
100WAAW # 1358
FELD HELL # 0062
NAQCC # 1491
FISTS # 16001
30CW # 30CW127
QRP ARCI # 15877
QRP ZOMBIE # 867
SOC # 952
A1 CW Club # 3440

"It's not the class of license that the Amateur holds that matters, it's the class of the Amateur who holds the license!"