Re: Bayou Jumper Operation from Local Park in EPA now

griffithsesq.robert

Thanks For trying John. I was calling CQ from about 2:40 until I worked K3WW a Local at 2:58 EDST. I may have been trying 7114 by the time you were scanning. I worked NI8N on 7122 at 4 PM EDST. Antenna was a 25 foot wire vertical elevated by a telescoping fishing pole, with one counterpoise tuned with an MFJ Manual Tuner. Next time I will try to give more notice. Most of the activity was on the low end for a QSO party but, a lead separated on my 7030 crystal. 73. Griff NE3I

Robert Alan Griffiths