Re: Tuner LEDs

WA0ITP

Hi Bob, this should work well. Pse let us know if the green led goes to full  brightness when the red led extinguishes when matched to a dummy load.

Tnx much.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 3:36 PM Bob Parr <parr@...> wrote:
THe following was reported by W3BNO.  I plan to do this, but have not gotten around to trying yet.

" I solved by connecting a 5k trim pot across the red led. With the tuner feeding a 50 ohm dummy load and adjusted for maximum dimming of the red led, I adjusted the pot until the led just extinguished."

Good luck and let us know if it works for you.

Bob
KG5GTE

------ Original Message ------
From: "Bryan, KJ7PRS via groups.io" <martinfab@...>
Sent: 4/29/2021 3:24:12 PM
Subject: [4SQRP] Tuner LEDs

Greetings,

I did a search and did not come up with the results I was looking for on this topic.

Was there a final solution/fix for both LED's on the tuner being at full brightness when the antenna is tuned?  I remember something to do with putting in a POT?  Was that the answer?  If so, can I get the information on that?

I enjoy the tuner and use it regularly.   Stay safe, Bryan KJ7PRS