Re: Good Spy Radio Video

davemrtn

Thanks for the link.

I really enjoyed it.

Wherever I go, there He is.

On 5/1/2021 7:02 PM, Gene Kauffman wrote:
I'm nearly finished building my Bayou Jumper. I suspect many of you, like me, who are interested in the BJ are also interested in the WWII history of the radio operators and spies who worked for the SOE and resistance groups.  I have many books about the code-breakers at Bletchly park and books about spies during the war.
This is a long, but very detailed youtube video by Bill Hopkins AA2YV from the antique wireless museum.  It's a long video and I watched it in bits.  I think if you're interested in the WWII wireless operators you'll find it interesting.            https://youtu.be/swSaDvk8ueE

Gene NP2BB