Hobby Lobby Boxes for Crystal Spotter

Jim, N5IB

Here's some info passed along from Dave, W3BJG ....

"When I went to Hobby Lobby and entered the part number for the wooden box,SKU 288743S, I too found that it was no longer available. In snooping around their (Hobby Lobby) web site, I found a "nest" of three (3) wooden boxes but no dimensions were given. I took a chance and ordered the set, SKU 299743. @ $7.47.

They arrived today and the smallest in the set is exactly the one for the Crystal Spotter Kit.
These three (3) boxes measure (outside dimensions) L X W X H:

Small 3 1/2" X 2 3/8" X 1 3/4"
Med 5" X 3 5/8" X 2 1/2"
Large 5 7/8" X 5" X 3 3/8"
So I got the right box plus I have two (2) spares for other projects."