From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 1, 2021 5:44 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io <main@4sqrp.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Use of a small amp to boost the 5 W Paraset output

All I use with my 5w rigs is an enfed.  Cost is under $20 , easy to set up and use.  Got France from Florida with one a few months ago and only need WY for WAS.

Good luck with the BJ, just finished building mine yesterday, now need some power and run it through the paces.

GL, see you on the air.

John
KK4ITX

🙃Each mistake is a learning opportunity.🙂

On May 1, 2021, at 5:12 PM, N7RKC, Mike via groups.io <emwizo@...> wrote:

Are there any rules governing the use of a 10W booster amp to compensate for the lack of a decent antenna with a Paraset. ???
Thanks //Michael T. - N7RKC