Thanks and 73…..
Bruce   KEØVR
Henderson, Colorado

On May 5, 2021, at 6:31 AM, w0rw <w0rw1@...> wrote:

W0RW  operating from Ice Station Zebra, <http://tinyurl.com/zgss4yu>.
Date:  6 May 2021, Thursday. ...Tomorrow...
Freq:   7031 kHz +/- 1.
Time:  1600z, (Noon EDT).

First i will be using my 40 meter Trojan Horse Radio,
It looks like a real BC-221 WW2 Frequency Meter but it has a '1 Watter'  inside
driving a Pacific Antenna  10W amplifier  <http://www.qrpkits.com/10wamp.html> .
It has a Velleman K4001 audio amplifier for the speaker and a Hi-Per-Mite CW audio filter from <http://www.4sqrp.com>.
  You can see photos of it in QRP Quarterly,  April 2021.

Then i will switch over to my other Trojan Horse Radio, The PRC319 "Lite"
It looks like a real PRC319 but it has a  '1 Watter'  inside

Freq:   14061 kHz +/- 1.
Time:  1700z, (1300 EDT).

  You can see photos of the 'PRC319 Lite' in QRP Quarterly, Oct. 2016.
It  weighs about 7 pounds with a 7S - 26650 LiIon battery pack.

  Paul w0rw
@ Ice Station Zebra,
Colorado