From: Bruce Kirkpatrick via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2021 11:44 AM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Bayou Jumper test schedule

Good morning/afternoon all

I would like to try to make a contact or contacts with my Bayou Jumper this evening.
I will be at 7120.1 KHz, at 8:45 p.m. Central time.
My code speed is about 10 wpm
I will be running it barefoot into a shortened dipole up about twenty feet.
I would welcome and appreciate anyone who could try to work me this evening so that I may prove my worthiness as a spy.
Thanks and 73…..
Bruce   KEØVR
Henderson, Colorado