Re: Bayou Jumper Activation Today (May 9) at 2 PM

KD4MSR, Scott

Griff, I also listened for you at and around both frequencies and called and called into the ether with 5 Watts from NW GA but didn’t hear you nor you me. 73 DE KD4MSR
Scott H. Sikes, ol’ Professor L.O. Power

On May 9, 2021, at 4:09 PM, John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00@...> wrote:

Griff,

I listened for you but no luck.  I checked on the RBN and saw where you were and listened again for some time as you would bounce between 7113.2 and 7120.1.

The interesting part is that your BJ DOES NOT seem to drift as several skimmers reported you at the very same freq. and over the whole afternoon.

Not too much action on 40m today.

72,

John
KK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison