May, 2021 SSS Results

John Lonigro

The winner for May is Carl, WB0CFF, with 19 QSO points. Congratulations, Carl.  Carl is also the current leader in the annual contest, with 80 total points.  Chas, W2SH, came in 2nd for the month with 14 QSO points.  And, for the annual contest, Glenn, N4MJ, is in second place with 47 points, followed by Chas, W2SH, with 44 points.

Carl will receive his May certificate shortly.  He will also receive a corrected April certificate.  I made a typo last month, listing his call on the certificate as WB0CCC (for a reason unknown to me).

Until June, 72's to all!

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator