Re: Soup'er Up'er kit arrived today.....................

THOMAS SMITH

Hi John,
Got it. I floundered around last night until I found the site with all the kits. It took a little while but being 73 has some advantages in that I’ve got plenty of time to flounder.LOL

Thanks for your reply,
Tom

On May 18, 2021, at 7:28 AM, John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00@...> wrote:

Thomas,

One way is to click on the groups.io link in most group emails, find the 4Sgroup and then lookup the Subgroups on the left panel.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On May 17, 2021, at 23:33, THOMAS SMITH <n5ama@...> wrote:

Hi Chuck,
I'm also new to these groups. Is there a link to these two kits ( Bayou Jumper and the Souper Upper Accessory). I'm assuming the Souper Upper Accessory is relative to the N75 kit which I built and enjoy. Any help greatly appreciated.

Tom  N5AMA