Re: Soup'er Up'er kit arrived today.....................

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Thomas
Here is a link you can save that will get you to the home page.

You will find all the menu buttons on the left.

Lots of things to look at.
Welcome to the 4 sqrp group!

Johnny ACØBQ

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 8:02 AM THOMAS SMITH <n5ama@...> wrote:
Hi John,
Got it. I floundered around last night until I found the site with all the kits. It took a little while but being 73 has some advantages in that I’ve got plenty of time to flounder.LOL

Thanks for your reply,
Tom

On May 18, 2021, at 7:28 AM, John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thomas,

One way is to click on the groups.io link in most group emails, find the 4Sgroup and then lookup the Subgroups on the left panel.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On May 17, 2021, at 23:33, THOMAS SMITH <n5ama@...> wrote:

Hi Chuck,
I'm also new to these groups. Is there a link to these two kits ( Bayou Jumper and the Souper Upper Accessory). I'm assuming the Souper Upper Accessory is relative to the N75 kit which I built and enjoy. Any help greatly appreciated.

Tom  N5AMA

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com