Re: Problem with Tuner Kit but no help here

Jg

My experience having finished this kit a week or so back.

The tuning seems quite finicky (or precise).  The initial dimming of the red LED can be very slight and easy to miss. Of course, working between the two capacitors then brings the brightness way down.

I was using dits to tune with and had trouble finding the dips. I Switched to a solid tuning tone and find that it’s much easier.  No blown finals so far, which I would not think to be a problem with the tuner’s 2:1 SWR limiting.

John K6WS

On May 18, 2021, at 9:34 AM, Bryan, KJ7PRS via groups.io <martinfab@...> wrote:

_._,_._,_