Re: Bayou Jumper Kit for sale

Gene Kauffman

Sorry it's sold already

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 5:29 AM F1BFU - Fr - 79 <gilles.f1bfu@...> wrote:
Hello Gene

is shipping possible in France?

73 QRO
Gilles F1BFU

Le 24 mai 2021 à 01:45, Gene Kauffman <genekauffman@...> a écrit :

I bought two kits, one for me and one for a friend as a gift.  My friend chooses not to accept it because his eyesight is
declining.  It's in the original shipping box, never opened.  Same price I paid $98.  I'll pay to ship.  Paypal is OK.  My email is on QRZ
Gene NP2BB

--

NOTE: Please delete *my* E-MAIL address before forwarding this to others.
If you forward this or any other email, use the *BCC* option.