Re: OZ-17 build underway

Curt

Guy

Wonderful work it looks nice. When I built a nc2030 I remember it was challenging to get the parts out of the paper tape package, I found draftsman dividers a tray like yours and keeping them on the surface to slide them into place.

I am remembering this to be vcxo?  Try just mechanical marks 1 kHz apart as an experiment it works for my 38s. I only put a freqmite in my sw40 when I expanded it some. Reminds me I have a normal, new England and 4state rigs all needing some air time. Okay a scorpion also. Enjoy your radiation with it.

Curt