Re: SS-40 Survey -- rant about Priority Mail tracking

Timothy-Allen Albertson <kd0oia@...>

Advice:  Do not send any parcel via USPS except by some method
which includes tracking.  N4WQB sent me a disgital tv converter two
years ago without tracking.  Have yet to see it.

72/73 TIMOTHY-ALLEN ALBERTSON
AMATEUR RADIO CALL SIGN:    KDOIA/(ex KG6IRH)
US AIR FORCE MARS CALL SIGN:    AFA7BT/T

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Jerry Haigwood <jerry@...> wrote:

Hi Chris,
What you say below was true but, the USPS does now have tracking. For
example, I recently ordered a power supply from a company in New Jersey. I
was able to track the package to my door step. The Postal Service actually
delivered the package 1 day early.
Jerry W5JH