Alrightty, makes sense now..  I was thinking maybe it was an Australian-designed kit or something at first.  Silly me.

The post coming through 4States group should have been a clue that I could have used but I got lazy and sent the question.

73 de AK4JA

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 9:10 AM Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:
It is an Ozark 17, right on the 4 State QRP Group kits list. Unknown abbreviation threw me off at first too!

Paul Goemans
Stoughton, WI

From: Bobby Drummond
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 6:46 AM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] OZ-17 build underway

Guy:

Where is the OZ-17 kit available from?  I did a quick Internet search but was not successful finding anything on it.

73 de AK4JA

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 9:50 PM Guy Mengel <guy@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I  am always looking for something to build or test or study.  I found the oz-17 kit ( I bought 2) one for 17m and the other I am bouncing between 30 and 40m.  I do like to build smd even though my eyesight is not what it used to be ( I’m 65)
I have finished the 17 m board and will be adding the connectors and boxing it.. I am debating between t Hammond enclosures.
I have not decided whether to add a frequency display ( noisy) or develop a Morse code frequency readout by pushing a button…
I am having a pleasant time building this.
I recommend it highly.. it WILL improve ones skills with the iron, magnifiers and tweezers.  It states it is an advanced kit, but patience and not too much coffee will get you far with this kit.

Here is the link to some google photos.  Remember the board is quite small, if you zoom up too far you will see some things that look awful… but then anything looks awful zoomed up.. the parts are not big.. you will see some normal sized diodes and zeners for perspective as well as my build area..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EDu9AQvFueNrAvQAA

Comments are welcomed and encouraged.
I hope all are well

Guy, N1GMM