Re: 4SQRP HF Test Set

Jim, N5IB

The LC meter feature would be a great addition to a Test Set.
If an Arduino or just a bare ATMega328 is being used to control it, adding the LC meter feature wouldn't be hard.

I did one as a "proof of concept" a couple of years ago, using an oscillator circuit similar to that employed in the popular AADE meter, an Arduino NANO controller, and an I2C interfaced LCD display.

For those that are interested, I've attached a schematic of the oscillator as well as my Arduino code. It only uses 27% of the program memory and 27% of the RAM, so it can fit with other applications.

Jim, N5IB