Mobile and home antenna?

Mlike McEwen

Due to some medical issues, a new residence with HOA limits, and obtaining an RV, my operating options have changed. "Simplify" is the key concept.  Having used various wire, beam, and verticals over the years, I have a decent experience base.  Now I think I am ready for mobile (vertical?) that I can move from home to RV as needed.

I understand the limits but I am not a contester or DX seeker...I am casual "ham."

What are some suggestions for a 20/40 that might do the trick and not be hard to move back and forth? The moving would only be two or three times a month.

73, Doc K5OSA