Re: Mobile and home antenna?

Jim Upson

Hi again,

I enjoy Tom Witherspoon’s blog and videos....as he demonstrates many antenna and radios...

One that has my attention (actually several) are antennas from Chameleon....very pricy, but built tough.  MPAS Lite seems super simple to set up....if you can get past the price....

Look around Tom’s blogs and videos....here’s one blog and I’ll find one with a video too....

https://qrper.com/2020/12/pota-field-report-ernest-f-hollings-ace-basin-national-wildlife-refuge-k-0520/

next blog with a video....to see the antenna skip to about the 6-minute Mark:
https://qrper.com/2021/03/sota-field-report-activating-lane-pinnacle-with-the-elecraft-kx2-and-cha-mpas-lite/

there is a MPAS 2.0 version with different style whips...but the setup for MPAS Lite would be the same....he set it up very early on in the video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rsBRvnXH6dE

Jim /AC3B