Re: 40 and 80 Meter net report

Wayne Dillon

Johnny and all,
It felt good to be back pounding brass again after an almost 4 year hiatus. Finally got a wire strung up with the help of a ham buddy at work and blow me down if it didn't "go" on 80m as well as 40m!  The 80m signal was better than 40m from you Johnny but not surprising as we're only about 120 miles apart (as the RF flies).
Thanks for the fun, I'll be back for sure.
Blessings everyone
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"