Re: Field Day 2021

Johnny AC0BQ

Thanks Charles for the reminder to the 4s Group that we can operate in separate locations
and submit our scores for the Group.

Please note that the Group name has to be exactly the same when you submit.
SO please us 4sQRP for your entries.
Be safe and have fun,

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 9:36 PM Charles W. Powell via groups.io <doctorcwp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
For those of you who will be making an individual effort for Field Day, please also submit your scores for club credit.  We have decided we will use a simple form for the club name for this purpose:

4sQRP

This is short, simple, and leaves less room for error.   Good luck on Field Day this year!  I plan to stop at a park on my way back from Alabama in Selma, at Paul M. Grist State Park.  Here's hoping for good weather.  I will be tent camping!

72,

Charles - NK8O