Re: Web Site

Lee

GM Lee,

It took a few seconds for my computer to find and connect; that suggests that there might have been a DNS push somewhere. Did you try these browsers on the same computer?? If so, the DNS cache may be corrupted or have an error in it. Here's the way to clear the cache on Win 10 (Works on 8 also).

Navigate to the desktop. (From Home, tap or click the Desktop tile).
Right-click the Start button (the Windows logo in the lower-left).
Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
When asked whether to allow Command Prompt to make changes to your computer, select Yes.

Note: If you are asked for an administrative login, you will need to contact your system administrator.
Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and press Enter.
Type "ipconfig /registerdns" and press Enter.
Type "ipconfig /release" and press Enter.
Type "ipconfig /renew" and press Enter.
Type "netsh winsock reset" and press Enter.
Restart the computer.

GL es 73 de KX4TT AKA "The other Lee".

On Wednesday, 30 June 2021, 03:24:29 am GMT+1, Leland L. Bahr <w5drc@...> wrote:

Very strange.  Link must be broken somewhere.  I tried three different web browsers and none could link to the site.  I'll try again later.  (First time I tried was around 4PM CST)

Lee, w0vt

On 6/29/2021 9:14 PM, AG1P Ron wrote:

I haven’t been doing anything.  Sometimes an ISP has problems with their DNS server and you can’t get to some sites you normally can. Once the DNS server syncs up, things should be back to normal.  Another possibility is the ghost in the machine Hi Hi

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Leland L. Bahr
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 7:15 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Web Site

Strange.  It won't work here.  Been that way for a few hours.  Never had the problem before.  Don't have any problem going anywhere else on the internet.

Lee, w0vt

On 6/29/2021 9:04 PM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:

I just went there and it looks ok to me?

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 9:02 PM Johnny AC0BQ via groups.io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello Lee

Ron may be doing updates.

I will check.

Johnny ACØBQ 

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 9:00 PM Leland L. Bahr <w5drc@...> wrote:

4SQRP web site seems down.

Lee, w0vt

--

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.