Re: 40 Meter Net QRT

Johnny AC0BQ

Sorry Group
No 80 meter net tonight, boomers still near by!
cu all next week.

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 8:32 PM Johnny AC0BQ via groups.io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Alright Don
Will be looking forward to it.
The little boomer decide to park right on top of me and open up.
The rain is ok, but we had lightning on and off all day!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 8:30 PM W6BOW via groups.io <DBuckter=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Glad you're ok Johnny.

You and most of the participants come in better when I listen in using the Northern Utah Websdr than the K3FEF WebSDR in PA.

I'm out in SF and can not copy the net without fudging with the web.

We will be cross-country road-tripping in August and hope to join in the net portable from Nashville (8/18) or near Yellowstone Park (8/25).

Thanks for all your good work OM.

Don
W6BOW

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com