Re: Delta Mike Romeo Net

W0MQY

Oh, I wondered if there was a way to enter a TG number.  Wish I had known how to do that last night.  I will practice and be ready for next week. Thanks for your help.

On Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 8:56 AM Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:
Top right hand side there is a red arrow (play) press that  and you can enter TG number or select one of the displayed TG's  only active, busy talk groups are displayed. TG'S like repeaters are idle most of the time.

Bert

On Thu, Jul 1, 2021, 8:18 AM W0MQY <womquee@...> wrote:
Hello Bert
I listened to the link you sent and out of 17 talk groups for the US,  your talk group 31654 did not appear on the screen.  I tried global and US plus Everything but nothing appeared for the State of Kansas.  There were two groups on from Missouri.

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 9:19 PM Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:
Small Group tonight
WG5F ED
KC0NCK KEITH