FS Hilltopper 20 and Hilltopper 40 QRP transceivers

Jim Long

For Sale

Hilltopper 20 built my me.  Well cared for. Works fine.  Never been portable except to the back deck.   These kits are out of stock now.    $75.00 and $9.00 shipping USPS Priority Mail to US addresses only.  Payment via Paypal.   Email me off list for further discussion.

Hilltopper 40 built my me.  Well cared for. Works fine.  Never been portable except to the back deck.   These kits are out of stock now.    $75.00 and $9.00 shipping USPS Priority Mail to US addresses only.  Payment via Paypal.   Email me off list for further discussion.

Jim   N9EET