Re: Happy 4th to all

Timothy-Allen Albertson <kd0oia@...>

And a late 237th Birthday Greeting to the Greatest Nation
in the history of the world--THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

72/73 TIMOTHY-ALLEN ALBERTSON
AMATEUR RADIO CALL SIGN:    KDOIA/(ex KG6IRH)
US AIR FORCE MARS CALL SIGN:    AFA7BT/T

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

Here's wishing you all and your families/loved ones a happy and safe 4th. God Bless you all and God Bless America.
72/3 de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH