From: Jerry Brown <n4eobrown@...>
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jul 5, 2021 5:49 am
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Cycle 25

Don,

30 years ago my wife (N6DXW) and I lived at 1411A Washington Blvd on the
southwest bluff of  the Presidio of San Francisco while I had duty at
Letterman Army Med Center. My antenna ws a 3-L Cushcraft trap Yagi on a short tower. With a view of Sea Cliffs neighborhood and the Pacific, it was quite the DX site. I can remember working the entire Pacific rim at dusk from Alaska, Japan, Australia and Easter Island at dusk with all signals over S-9 one memorable evening.

73,

Jerry N4EO, ex-YI9EO, ex-HL9EO, etc, etc, etc

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 7:47 PM W6BOW via groups.io <DBuckter=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Band conditions they are a'changin' me thinks.