Re: Magic Box

John Lonigro

You can read all about the "Magic Box" in the kit section of the 4SQRP website.   It is a kit that was retired many years ago, yet every once in a while, someone is interested in obtaining one.  It was designed by K8IQY and lets you connect a transmitter, receiver, and antenna to it.  It acts as a T/R switch, making little QRP transmitters much easier to operate.  As I said, you can read all about it in the "retired kits" area in the kit section of the website.

Don't forget the July Second Sunday Sprint is this coming Sunday evening, 7-9 pm CDT (Monday 0000-0200Z).  If you don't forget to enter the contest, I'll try not to forget to score it Tuesday.

72,

John, AA0VE

On 7/9/21 1:07 PM, Gary AFN4A wrote:
Probably a box you put your "significant- other" in, then apply saw; before discussing your desire to purchase a nice new piece of equipment for your shack... LOL

73

Gary N3OS

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 2:00 PM Bruce Kirkpatrick via groups.io <bkirkpatrick5=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
What in the world is a Magic Box?

On Jul 9, 2021, at 11:09 AM, Mlike McEwen <michael.t.mcewen@...> wrote:

While I was giving the shack a major but late "Spring cleaning", I found a never used Magic Box!  I have no idea what a fair price might be...let me know if you are inte.

72, Doc

--
K5OSA
Michael T. McEwen