Re: Six meters open

Sam Neal

Hello,

I had limited time, but worked a dozen or so stations, mostly in the 8-th and 9-th call areas with a 2 & 3 thrown in there & heard two
VE3's, all on CW.

73,

Sam NealĀ  N5AF

Perhaps I will work on my 6 meter antennas this weekend to work on VUCC
and to finish up WAS on 6 . Two of the 4 remaining states that I need
are Arkansas and Nebraska !! Go figure , the close in ones :) Have had
Hawaii and Alaska in the log for several years . ( Both worked with 10
watts into a 5 element Cushcraft at 15 feet !! )

Perhaps if I can get some decent antennas operating again , someone on
this group can run a schedule with me for NE and AR .

If you have a rig that covers 6 meters , fire it up on whatever antenna
will load up for you on 6 and join the fun on the "Magic Band." You just
might get hooked and have a new antenna project to keep you busy .

73 ,

Charlie , W5COV