From: "W0PFO" <rcadmus@gmail.com>
To: <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 9:01 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] HI-PER-MITE in depth review

http://qrqcwnet.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-hi-per-mite-active-audio-cw-bandpass-filter-is-awesome

| Thought it might be of interest to the group. Why was I on a QRQ web site?
Who knows - I certainly do not qualify :-( Once upon a time i could copy about
30 wpm and carry on a local conversation at the same time. Today 20 is a
struggle with full concentration. So much for our "golden years"...