Bayou Jumper kit back in stock!

Lee Bahr

I was up late last night and saw the order desk was again opened for the Bayou Jumper.  I never thought I would want one until they were no longer available!  My friend Curt, KB5JO got an early one and really likes it.  He got interested in Super Regenerative receivers and built a tube type regenerative receiver which has no front end. Of course the antenna swinging in the wind, made it unstable for regeneration.  Then he purchased the Bayou Jumper and it does have a front end.  With it he finds the receiver very stable and an antenna swinging in the wind has no effect on the Bayou Jumper's regenerative setting.  He tells me the Bayou Jumper Regenerative Receiver with a Front End works great with it.  Of course a Regenerative Receiver also has great sensitivity and some good selectivity too.  So I am now HOOKED!
Lee, w0vt