[JARC-Discuss] Stolen JARC trailer Aug 1, 2021 7:10 am

Mike D

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jim Scott <jim.scott@...>
Date: Sun, Aug 1, 2021, 10:41 AM
Subject: [JARC-Discuss] Stolen JARC trailer Aug 1, 2021 7:10 am
To: JARC Listserver <discuss@jarc.groups.io>

QST
To all Radio amateurs...

At approximately 7:10 am this morning August 1st, 2021  The Joplin ARC trailer was stolen from the lot at 3rd and Wall Street

Attached is photos of the activity.

The vehicle is a White Chevy Tahoe, with black rack and notable wheels.  We are still working on getting the license plate number.
The trailer is a white 14ft enclosed Doolittle trailer - It's License plate 97E9MY.

Police have been notified and the word is out.  Keep your eyes open, if you happen upon this trailer or Tahoe please notify the police, and email me!